1. I bought the product. How fast can I get a registration key?
The registration key is sent immediately after purchase program. If you have not received your registration information within a few minutes, then you can contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the processing of your order.
2. I lost my registration key.
To restore a registration key please contact support email@example.com
3. Will the program find all my deleted files? How to check the program?
You can check the demo program FineRecovery before buying. The demo version allows you to find files, but it does not recover files over 64Kb. To restore files over 64Kb you need to buy the program.
4. Can I recover data deleted from recycle bin?
Yes. You can recover data deleted from recycle bin.
5. Why is it possible to recover deleted files?
After removal of the files are still in the free area of the disk.
6. What are the recommendations for maximizing the recovery of lost data?
- Do not restore files to a disk that contains deleted files.
- It is important to as quickly as possible to begin the process of data recovery. All deleted files are still stored in a clean area of the disk, but can easily be overwritten by other files. So do not write to disk any data - this will lead to the loss of your data.
- If you want to recover data from the system drive (usually drive C), then install the program to restore files to another drive (eg drive D).
- Turn off your computer immediately after you have lost your data. Disconnect the hard drive of your computer (Computer 1) and connect it to another (Computer 2) computer. Pre-install data recovery software on a second computer (Computer 2). This will help prevent overwriting (and loss) of your data and maximize the chance of data recovery.
7. I deleted the data partition. Can I recover data?
Yes. In this case, the program will mark your partition as free. To restore data, use the option "Advanced Scan". If you delete the section and in its place created a new one, you can also use the "Full Scan".
8. I have only one partition on my hard drive. How do I restore my data?
If you have only one partition (eg C: \) on your disk, then restore the data on the same partition is not recommended because when you restore the data can be overwritten (and lost).
In order to prevent data loss, you can:
- Restore them to external media. For example, USB drive.
- Disconnect the hard drive of your computer (Computer 1) and connect it to another (Computer 2) computer. Pre-install data recovery software on a second computer (Computer 2).
9. On my computer, there are three drive: C, D, E. Drive C is the system (it is running). I want to restore data from the disk D. On what drives can I restore my files?
You can recover the data on drive C or E.
10. When you use the "Advanced Scan" the files are named as 15.doc, 27.txt, 147.zip. Is it possible to recover in this case, the file names?
When you use the "Advanced Scan" restoration of the name is not possible. After restoring the files, then you can manually rename the files.
11. Can FineRecovery change data on your hard drive?
FineRecovery operates on a "read only" and does not alter the data on your hard drive.
12. Can I recover files from a CD, DVD disc?
Yes. To do this, use the option "Advanced Scan".
13. How can I recover data from a file system EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 (Linux), HFS, HFS + (Macintosh), UFS1, UFS2 (Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD)?
To do this, unplug the hard drive of your computer (Computer 1) and connect it to another (Computer 2) computer running Windows. Pre-install data recovery software on a second computer (Computer 2).
14. If you have any questions, you can send them to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prevent the loss of files
Virtual Bin technology allows you protects deleted data from loss.
The backup utilities and Windows recycle bin do not catch all deleted files. This files are at risk of being unrecoverable deletions. No need to perform backups or frequent snapshots because FineRecovery can easy recover data from a Virtual Bin.
Just install FineRecovery and it will protect you computer automatically.
For fully restore the files from Virtual Bin:
You can select the types of files that are stored in a Virtual Bin. To do this:
Recovers Files Deleted Without Recycle Bin
To restore files deleted without Recycle Bin, you can use the quick Scan metod. This method may also be useful to restore files of which have been recently deleted.
Recovers Files From Reformatted or Damaged Partitions
To restore files deleted from reformatted or damaged partitions, you can use the quick Full Scan metod. This method can also be used when the files were lost after a failure in the file system.
Recovers Lost Partitions And Files
To restore lost partitions, you can use the quick Advanced Scan metod.
To do this:
1) Click on the Advanced Scan button.
2) Select the types of files and partitions that you want to restore.
If you want to find lost files, then mark the option "Search lost files by signatures". Click on the Options button to select the types of files that you want to restore.
If you want to find lost or deleted partitions, then mark the option "Search lost or deleted file systems".
It is also possible to specify an arbitrary area on the disk to scan. You can scan only the area you need. This will reduce the time required to scanning.
3) Click on the Scan button.
FineRecovery program allows you to view deleted files and folders.The program allows you to preview text files and images.
The program interface consists of 3 panels:
To preview a file:
1) Use the center or right side panel to select the files.
2) Double-click on a folder to navigate to the subfolder.
3) Double-click the file to preview it.
4) FineRecovery open window with a preview delected file.
5) If the file type is not supported by the program, the program will offer to view the file as a text document.
Find and Mark Files
Use the search function to quickly find a necessary files or folders.
To do this:
1) Click on the Find on the toolbar.
2) In the dialog box, specify search options and click OK.
You can specify the area to search for files:
Select a search mode:
You can specify the name of a file or folder on a mask, search for files by extension or using regular expressions.
It is also possible to specify additional parameters:
3)The program will find/mark required files or folders.
To restore files:
1) Marks the files and folders you want to recover.
To recover all files and folders - mark the root folder, and then click Recover button.
To recover individual files and folders - marks the files and folders and click Recover.
To search and marks for individual files and folders according to specified parameters, click on "Find" button.
2) Select destination where to save your files and folders.
3) Click Ok to start saving files. Saving files and folders on the disk is not desirable as it may result in overwriting of deleted files and reduces the chance of a successful recovery of files.
Recovered files will be saved to the specified folder. Open it for your files.