XFS Data Recovery Studio 3.8.2 is a XFS data recovery software to undelete files from hard disk and removable media. Supported file systems: XFS, NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 (Windows).
You can easily recovers files created by Linux, Unix, Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7.
Updated: April 16, 2012
File size: 857 Kb
XFS Data Recovery Features:
Recovers deleted data from the removable media:
1. I bought the product. How fast can I get a registration key and product?
The registration key and product is sent immediately after purchase program. If you have not received your registration information within a few minutes, then you can contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the processing of your order.
2. I lost my registration key.
To restore a registration key please contact support email@example.com
3. Will the program find all my deleted files? How to check the program?
You can check the demo program XFS Data Recovery before buying. The demo version allows you to find files, but it does not recover files over 64Kb. To restore files over 64Kb you need to buy the program.
4. Can I recover data deleted from recycle bin?
Yes. You can recover data deleted from recycle bin.
5. Why is it possible to recover deleted files?
After removal of the files are still in the free area of the disk.
6. What are the recommendations for maximizing the recovery of lost data?
- Do not restore files to a disk that contains deleted files.
- It is important to as quickly as possible to begin the process of data recovery. All deleted files are still stored in a clean area of the disk, but can easily be overwritten by other files. So do not write to disk any data - this will lead to the loss of your data.
- If you want to recover data from the system drive (usually drive C), then install the program to restore files to another drive (eg drive D).
- Turn off your computer immediately after you have lost your data. Disconnect the hard drive of your computer (Computer 1) and connect it to another (Computer 2) computer. Pre-install data recovery software on a second computer (Computer 2). This will help prevent overwriting (and loss) of your data and maximize the chance of data recovery.
7. I deleted the data partition. Can I recover data?
Yes. In this case, the program will mark your partition as free. To restore data, use the option "Advanced Scan". If you delete the section and in its place created a new one, you can also use the "Full Scan".
8. I have only one partition on my hard drive. How do I restore my data?
If you have only one partition (eg C: \) on your disk, then restore the data on the same partition is not recommended because when you restore the data can be overwritten (and lost).
In order to prevent data loss, you can:
- Restore them to external media. For example, USB drive.
- Disconnect the hard drive of your computer (Computer 1) and connect it to another (Computer 2) computer. Pre-install data recovery software on a second computer (Computer 2).
9. On my computer, there are three drive: C, D, E. Drive C is the system (it is running). I want to restore data from the disk D. On what drives can I restore my files?
You can recover the data on drive C or E.
10. When you use the "Advanced Scan" the files are named as 15.doc, 27.txt, 147.zip. Is it possible to recover in this case, the file names?
When you use the "Advanced Scan" restoration of the name is not possible. After restoring the files, then you can manually rename the files.
11. Can XFS Data Recovery change data on your hard drive?
XFS Data Recovery operates on a "read only" and does not alter the data on your hard drive.
12. I used the option "Scan" to find your data, but could not find the missing data. What other ways to recover data there?
There are 3 ways to recovery:
"Scan" - use the quick search remote data if your recently deleted.
"Full Scan" - data recovery after formatting, as well as recover lost after a crash the XFS file system.
"Advanced Scan" - Use this to recover from severe XFS file system damage. Recovery is the signatures of files.
Use all 3 methods of recovery to get the maximum result.
13. Can I recover files from a CD, DVD disc?
Yes. To do this, use the option "Advanced Scan".
14. How can I recover data from a file system XFS, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 (Linux), NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 (Windows), HFS, HFS + (Macintosh), UFS1, UFS2 (Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD)?
To do this, unplug the hard drive of your computer (Computer 1) and connect it to another (Computer 2) computer running Windows. Pre-install data recovery software on a second computer (Computer 2).
15. If you have any questions, you can send them to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. I am not satisfied with the quality of the product. Can I get my money back?
We guarantee you a 30 day money back.